Mountainside Village - A Model Of Thoughtful Design
Vibrant neighborhoods don’t just happen. It takes good planning and thoughtful design to create rich, authentic communities; a community with 'Good Bones'. The design team at Mountainside Village worked hard to capture the magic of the places we love. The result is a community where you run into friends and neighbors walking down the tree-lined streets.
This village has been designed to support the high-quality lifestyle you deserve.
What Sets Mountainside Village Apart?
- Tree lined streets fronted by porches not garages.
- Accessory Units, accessed by rear lanes.
- A growing trail and pathway network both in the village and on nearby public lands.
- Open space network transitions from the park-like village green, boulevard and pond areas, to natural open-spaces on the hillside.
- High speed fiber optic connectivity.
- A variety of housing types, building types and uses. This is not a one size fits all kind of place.
- Protected solar envelopes. By design, houses don't shade their neighbors.
- Integrated food growing opportunities include yards guaranteed sun by the protected solar envelopes and the expanded Full Circle Farm.
- A stunning and very convenient site at the base of Teton Pass & the East Side of Victor Idaho.
- Access to hiking and mountain biking from our backyard.
We encourage you to visit, take a walk and see that our attention to detail has created a truly magical place.
Contact us for more information.