Mountainside Village - A Model Of Thoughtful Design
The first two phases of Mountainside Village have complete infrastructure. Note the variety of lot types and options available. See the Properties pages for descriptions of the possibilities. We encourage you to visit, take a walk and see that our attention to detail has created a truly magical place.
Vibrant neighborhoods don’t just happen. It takes careful planning and attention to detail. The design team at Mountainside Village works hard to capture the magic of the places we love. The result is an authentic community that feels great and supports the high-quality lifestyle you deserve.
What Sets Mountainside Village Apart?
- A stunning and convenient site at the base of Teton Pass and the east side of Victor, Idaho.
- Tree-lined streets fronted by porches, not garages.
- A variety of lot types that support a complimentary medley of housing types, building types and uses. This is not a one-size fits all kind of place.
- A growing network of trails and pathways, both in the Village and on nearby public lands, creates access to hiking and mountain biking from our backyard.
- An open space network that includes the park-like Village Green, the Boulevard Commons, Picnic Pond, and the natural open-spaces on the Hillside.
- High-speed fiber optic connectivity.
- Protected solar envelopes. By design, houses don't shade their neighbors.
- Integrated food growing opportunities include guaranteed sun by the yards, protected solar envelopes and a small commercial organic farm.
There is a network of open spaces progressing from neighborhood parks to a natural hillside landscape.
- Village Green
The Village Green is at the heart of Mountainside Village. This park area contains the Village pavilion shelter, mailboxes and our recycling center.
- Boulevard Commons
The Boulevard Commons is a linear park that makes for a pleasant walk toward the hillside as it creates a view corridor to the mountains beyond.
- Picnic Pond
Mountainside Village’s Picnic Pond provides enjoyment for our community in every season. A wonderful swimming hole in summer or a place to skate in the winter, the pond is one of the neighborhood’s special gems. With three sand beaches, a regulation-size beach volleyball court, beautiful native landscaping and a lovely walking path, the pond is a Village treasure. Planted with native wetland sedge, aspens, willows and dogwoods, Picnic Pond and it's surrounding commons provide habitat for birds and wildlife. Water in this twenty foot deep pond is recharged daily to keep it fresh and clear. All irrigation water for the community flows through it, providing cool relief on hot summer days. Picnic Pond and it's shaded seating areas offer an incredible venue to watch the sun go down over the Big Hole Mountains.
With dramatic views to the valley below, a network of scenic trails, aspen groves and upper meadows, the Mountainside Village Hillside adds to the atmosphere of our little Village and provides easy access to outdoor adventures.
- Rental Key
Accessory Units are allowed on the larger residential lots of Mountainside Village. Rear lane access provides convenient entry and keeps the primary streetscape less cluttered.
Short Term Rentals are allowed only on designated properties to protect a strong neighborhood environment.